Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy happy

Life always seems busy until I go to write about what we've been up to. Then it doesn't seem interesting enough to write about and so small. I mean the hardest decision I usually have to make during the day is what to eat (it's a toss-up though. Deciding whether to shower or not and what to do with my hair in the case that I did shower are also hard decisions).

In any case, we did have a fairly busy weekend of celebrations this past weekend. We celebrated my birthday on Friday, which was a blast. Anyone who knows me will be surprised when I tell you that Ashton bought me a set of kitchen knives that are pretty nice...and sharp. No worries, no one has lost any limbs yet. Haven't even broken skin. Overall, it was just a great day. Ashton even made me a cake.

The celebrations weren't over yet, though. We had our 2 year wedding anniversary on Monday, which we started celebrating Sunday with a nice dinner that I didn't have to cook. We didn't do really anything special, but it was just nice to spend time together.

Ashton took some pictures of me blowing out my candles and they're entertaining, but I don't have them on the computer yet. So, I thought instead, I'd put a picture up that I took a few weekends ago. It's Ashton's favorite from that bunch.

1 comment:

Janis said...

It's nice to have someone else plan and cook the meal. I get tired of having to think about what to serve, wanting something different but not knowing what.