Tuesday, January 11, 2011

By Popular Demand

So, some of you have asked for a picture of my pregnant belly. Here it is. I'm about 34 1/2 weeks along now, for those of you who aren't keeping track of how much longer I have. I'm still getting stuff organized and ready for his arrival, which will be the case until he comes I'm sure. Thankfully, our Christmas stuff will be going back into storage so we'll have a bit more room in our apartment. Not that we have really any more big stuff that we're looking to get, which is a relief because I'm not quite sure where we're going to put the stuff we already have. Nothing brings out creativity like a challenge, that's for sure.


1 comment:

Janis said...

You're looking soooo good! Nice belly! Maybe you can hang things from the ceiling, but only near the walls otherwise Ashton would keep bumping into them. Oh, well.