Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Pictures

So I've been meaning to write for a while and post some pictures of our cute boy, but I've been a bit busy. For the most part, David is a calm little guy, but he's not fond of sleeping or being anywhere else but in someone's arms. Once in a while I can get him to sleep or at least be calm in his swing or his newly acquired bouncy seat, but that doesn't happen too often. When it does, I prioritize what I need to get done. I don't mind any of this. I'm perfectly content to sit around and hold my baby. It does get a little tricky when I'm hungry though.

David when born was 6 lbs and 6.5 oz, and 19.5 in long. Definitely smaller than we thought he'd be, but I'm not complaining. He's now 7 lbs and it seems like he's always starving. He has blue eyes and we're waiting to see if that changes.

Here are some pictures of the little guy:





7 comments:

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Love his happy smile!

Mandy said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations again you 3!

The Halladays said...

Too sweet! Can't wait to meet him in May :)

Megan and Sean said...

Oh, he's so sweet!!! Congrats again!

Bryce and Becky said...

Congratulations he is beautiful...we are happy for you and can't wait to see him soon.

Jen Bowen said...

Yay for pictures! He's very cute!

Janis said...

He sure is precious!!!!