Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spare Time

In my spare time, which usually lasts as long as David's nap time, when I'm not busy with other stuff or I just really need a break, I've been reading. I haven't read anything new really, although one book it had been such a long time since previously reading it that I felt like I was reading it for the first time. I enjoy the classics so after I got done reading the Twilight series again, I started reading Jane Austen books. Yes, I've got them all. One of the best Christmas presents ever from my hubby!

David has also become a bit of a reader. I've been reading to him for a couple months now, but he loves looking at his books on his own. He'll just sit and flip pages, or rather he'll try to flip pages. It's really cute and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. Thankfully, he was mostly absorbed in what he was doing so, although he would look up every time the camera went off, he usually went right back to the book.



Ashton decided that he should start reading David a book, a long book. So, what do you think he chose? That's right, Harry Potter. Starting on the chapter books early.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

He so cute, Zarah! I can't believe how he has grown in only 2 months! Hopefully we'll get to see him (and you two) soon.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Love it! My favorite pictures are of Jake reading to the boys.

Megan and Sean said...

What a little butterball!! Oh, he's SO cute!! Smart too!! ;0

Janis said...

He's a gem! I love watching babies grow and learn.