Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Neal

I know I haven't posted many pictures of Neal. There are two reasons for that. One, it's hard to get pictures without big brother in them (not that it's bad to have pictures of the two of them), and two, I don't usually put pictures from my camera on the computer until the end of the month and then Neal has changed so much that I need new pictures. It becomes a vicious cycle. However, I took some pictures a couple of days ago and put them on the computer yesterday morning. Then the internet decided not to cooperate with me yesterday, so you get them today!

Neal is such a happy boy. He's already smiling and laughing at us. It's such a blessing to have him smile at us when we go to get him up from a nap. He's been trying to hold up his head from day one and he's had it pretty much mastered for a while now. His strength impresses us. We're all pretty smitten with this little guy.


Look who's a big boy and holding up that noggin

Such a classic Neal look. The boy loves furrowing his brow.

Love the smile

Nothing like a sleeping baby

4 comments:

The Halladays said...

You've got to be kidding me?! He is TOO sweet!

Brynlee is sitting here with me saying, "Hi bebe". She loves him already :) Maybe she can get some practice before baby brother comes by holding Neal at Thanksgiving?

Thank you for taking and posting new pictures!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

So sweet!

Janis said...

He's such a beautiful baby

Anjanette said...

His smile is very sweet.