Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Free at last!

Sorry that it's been a while since I've posted. It's been a crazy month with the end of school. But as of today, I'm done!! I took my last final today and sold back all the books that they'd take back. Ashton finished his finals yesterday, which has also been good. It feels so good to be done with the semester! It's a bit of a shame that we're starting Spring Term next week, but it's ok. The beginning of a semester isn't as bad as the end. Not to mention it's a term so it only lasts for a month and a half. I've heard it's a lot more fun to go during the Spring and Summer. I guess I'll find out for myself whether that's true or not. Besides, it's only that month and a half that stands between me and my diploma. It's worth it.

So, now I get to spend my time doing other things. Like packing! That's right. We're finally moving. I'll be spending my days packing and we're planning on being out by Saturday. We've already started moving some stuff in like books, games, and pictures. Ashton has been bringing stuff with him on his way to work to drop off at the new place. It's been helpful and keeps our tiny apartment from getting too crowded with everything that we're trying to pack.

It's a bit sad to be leaving this place. It's been a good place to live. We like our neighbors and the people in our ward. But we're excited that we're moving away from Provo, because well...it's Provo. It also helps set in the reality that we won't be going to school forever. We also like our new place. What's not to like? Dishwasher, washer, dryer, space...all the necessities. It'll be a new adventure.

1 comment:

Stinson Family said...

I love moving. The only thing I hate about it is packing it up. That is why I am loving military moves. I like decorating and if it is bigger that is always a plus too. Good luck in your new place, if you need anything we are here for you.