Thursday, October 15, 2009

So Many Projects, So Little Time

As most of you know, I like crafts. I'm not always the most creative, but I like trying lots of new things and I like to be busy. It's little wonder then that I have a lot of projects going on.

These projects include: scrapbooking, crocheting, a few plaque projects that are almost done (just haven't bought the hooks to hang them), and somewhere there's a cross stitching project that I started several months ago. I like all of these things and want to finish them, but I think there's just something exciting about starting a new project.

I realized today that I'm starting to get that itch for a new project. This time, however, I'm determined not to actually start a new project until I've finished up some other ones. I did temporarily satisfy the itch by looking at some cool ideas for projects online. I think I've found what I'm making people for Christmas this year!

(By the way, we haven't heard back about any jobs yet, but I'll let you know when we do!)

4 comments:

Anjanette said...

I'm seriously the queen of starting projects and not finishing them. I'm 2 years behind on my scrapbooking. I have a half finished apron, FHE plaque, and lots of broken toys. It seriously takes me months to even sit down and sew a stupid button on.

Janis said...

You are not alone in having many projects going at once. I don't know why we leave off one to start another. Maybe we have project Attention Deficeit Disorder!

The Halladays said...

I heart projects. I'm excited to see your Christmas craft. I made some this year too :)

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

I get an idea, buy all the stuff, then most of the time it all sits there waiting for the day when I have time. Sometimes I start something, but rarely do I finish.