Monday, March 4, 2013

My boys

My favorite part about being a mom is getting to play with these cuties:


I can't believe I have 2 kids and that they are 2 years and 6 months old now.  They drive me crazy sometimes, but more often, they make me laugh. I love hearing them "talk" to each other during lunch. I love hearing them laugh together. I even love when they cry together, especially when David's done something to make Neal sad and then David starts crying as well. To me, it shows me how much they love each other and care about what's happening to the other one.

They are curious boys and full of energy. We've started doing "wiggle" songs before scriptures and prayer to help David be able to sit still. Wiggle songs are usually Primary songs that are full of movement. Neal loves "Popcorn Popping" and David loves "My Hands."

Speaking of full of energy, my two year old needs a better direction for his energy rather than pulling everything off the shelves.

3 comments:

Mom/Paula/Grandma P said...

What a great picture!

Melissa and Trevor said...

They are getting so big, I can't believe it! And so cute!

Janis said...

How special these times are and how great that you are enjoying them! I hope that they are the bestest of buddies.