Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

So, since a lot of people have been asking, I thought that I'd let people know how my interview went. It actually went well. I didn't do as well as I wanted to, but I'm still happy with the results. She said that I got an intermediate-high (I was going for an advanced-low), but that I was really close to an advanced-low, which made me happy. I just wasn't very good at really keeping my past tense clean, which was mandatory for advanced. The best part about all of this is that I passed, so I get to graduate! Apparently I just had to take the test as opposed to actually having to get a certain score like I thought. Anyways, I'm happy and that's all that matters. Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes!

Onto more fun stuff. Friday night Ashton and I went to Tucanos with Lance, Stacy, Mandy, and Andrew. We ate lots and lots of meat and no one could move afterwards. Than we went to Lance and Stacy's apartment and just hung out. We had a lot of fun with them.

Yesterday, we went to Park City to my in-laws to celebrate my up-coming birthday on Thursday with them. It was a lot of fun. Dinner was great as always and dessert was even better! It was a lot of fun to spend more time with the family and to have fun. Of course, it was also fun to play with Katelyn and see her run around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!