Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm so HAPPY! (and not because of all the cookies I've eaten in the past two days)

So, today, after a long 4 years of waiting, I've finally received my diploma! For those of you who are confused, let me explain. I graduated since Aug. 14th, but I finally got my diploma today in the mail. I've been a little anxious every day for the past 4 weeks waiting to get it. And now that it's here, I've only got one thing to say. It's so pretty! I think I stared at it for about 10 minutes.

So, now my task is to frame it before someone ruins it. Yeah, I'm talking more about me ruining it than Ashton. We all know who the klutz is...no need to point fingers. If I had known that I'd be needing a frame, I would have picked one up while I was out running errands. Teach me to check the mail on my way back home instead of on my way out.

Anyways, I just wanted to share the good news! Oh, and we're rearranging a few things in the house so look forward to pictures on that soon.

4 comments:

AL said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a big moment!

Jacob said...

Congratulation on both your diploma and for fixing your camera!

Stinson Family said...

What great news! Congrats on all your hard work.