Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New and Improved

The other day, my in-laws brought over the rest of our bedroom set. We already had the bottom of bed, but not the headboard or the other stuff. It's really nice to feel like we have an actual bedroom instead of a room that just happens to hold our bed. So, here are some pictures of our new and improved bedroom, but first, the before pictures. I think you'll agree that it's a big improvement.

Yeah, just a little stand for the TV. Not much to look at I know. We did add some pictures later though. So, it didn't look so plain for too long.

Here is what the rest of our bedroom looked like before.

This is our new dresser. The mirror that goes with it is the thing beside it (it folds out).

This is our new headboard and side tables. The whole thing is actually five pieces. The side tables have two pieces, a bottom square piece and a corner piece that goes on top.

2 comments:

Tara said...

YAY for new furniture! That's always fun! I'm excited for y'all. Next step...my room! BWAHAHAHAHA XOXO

Anonymous said...

Dang guys. Now we need to finish things up here so I can post pictures of our place.

Give me a few more months, k?