Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picture time!

Yesterday I spent some time driving around and taking pictures, but not at the same time. I drove up into the mountains a little ways to an area that had a little park and a bunch of hiking trails. I spent about an hour or so just snapping pictures, which was a lot of fun. It's amazing how many different angles you can take a picture at and every angle makes the subject look different. Anyways, when I got home, I put them all on my computer (all 118 pictures) and now I can't figure out what to do with them. There are too many of them to print out and some of them were mere experiments anyways. So, I figured for now, I'd just post some of my favorite ones to share with all of you!

I was high up enough that this was the view from my car.
I wasn't even up on the high part of the area.

This is the pavilion at the park. It doesn't look like it gets a lot of use.
This was a bridge at the park. For some reason it was an interesting subject for me and this is just one of many that I took of the bridge.

This is what was underneath the bridge.
I'm not sure if there's usually a creek here or what, but obviously it's dried up right now.

I found this paint tray just sitting there almost in the woodsy part of the area.

Looking up at the mountains.


On one of the trails.


The view from a bit higher up.
(You can also see where I took the first picture from
since you can see my car.)

It's always fun to play with the focus.

Definitely an experiment.


3 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

I love your last two pictures. Very cool. Luv the new bedroom set. And congrats on getting "offically" being a college grad. Way to go!

Jacob said...

I love the pictures!

Anjanette said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Call me and you can come get some pics of Katelyn for me.