Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged

(None of these listed are in any particular order)
My 8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Charmed
2. Friends
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. So You Think You can Dance
5. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
6.
7.
8.

My 8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Bajio
2. Gandolfo's
3. Panera Bread
4. Arby's
5. Olive Garden
6. Cafe Rio
7. Carl's Jr.
8.

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Worked on Ashton's Christmas present
2. Listened to music
3. Did laundry
4. Wrote blog entry
5. Read
6. Eat
7. Clean
8. Breathe

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Next Wednesday
2. When Ashton comes home
3. April - when Ashton graduates (Woo!)
4. Having my own house with a yard and garden
5. Giving Ashton his Christmas presents
6. Warm weather (it's not even that cold yet)
7. Having a real piano
8. Finish scrapbooking my wedding (Yeah, I'm far behind)

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Pumpkin Pies
2. Turkey Day
3. Fall colors, especially in Maine
4. Crunchy leaves on the sidewalk
5. Eggnog
6. Comfy sweaters
7. Playing in leaves
8. Corn maze

8 Things On My Wish List
1. My own house
2. Get my dog
3. Have a family
4. Be a photographer
5. Have a garden
6. Spend a whole day out of the house
7. Get flowers from my husband
8. Having a baby grand or grand piano

8 People I Tag
(Kind of fun, but only if you want)
1. Lindsay
2. Tara
3. Stacy
4. Amaryah
5. Heather
6. Charity
7. Anyone else who reads this that wants to
8.

No comments: