Monday, July 7, 2008

Pictures from the 4th of July weekend

I hope that everyone has had a great 4th of July and everything! Since I've had more free time, I've been willing to indulge more time to my hobbies. More specifically, I've been carrying around my camera more and thought that I'd share some of my favorite pictures from the 4th. Hope you guys enjoy!

Grandpa and Katelyn on the swing

Ashton and Katelyn on the swing. Katelyn really liked the swing and kept wanting to swing more.

She also enjoyed picking flowers and giving them to Ashton.
(Sorry Grandma Gail!)

There's a public trail behind the garden and this is one of the views from it.

"I'm gonna getcha!" "No way!"
A little bit later, "Go away! Poor Ashton."

Katelyn won!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bench swings but I'm always afraid they're going to give when I sit on them (even in my thinnest of days). Maybe it's because I like to swing high and jump from them. Never could get one to totally flip.

Lovely pictures. You should look into taking a class and developing your talent. Photography is big stuff these days. You have a good eye for memorable scenes. There's nothing cuter than a little girl picking flowers.

Good job, homegirl!

Stinson Family said...

You look like you had a great fourth. I would love to have one of those swings in my backyard some day. I hope that your job searching is going well. We wish you the best of luck. We also want to wish you safe travels to Maine on your vacation.