Monday, June 16, 2008

The End is Here!

I am about to have a lot more free time on my hands as today is the last day of classes for me...forever! Sure, I still have to take my two finals and then finish up my online class, but that hardly counts. The online class is pretty easy and won't take too much time to finish up and I'm just not worried about the finals...although maybe I should be.

The end of the semester couldn't have come at a better time either as it the Euro Cup is going on right now. It's hard to care about school work when you have futbol (soccer) playing on your TV. Even if I could convince myself to turn off the TV, I'd be distracted because I'd be wondering who was winning and what was going on. Besides, it keeps me less stressed out about school.

It's also entertaining for Ashton to watch or listen to me watch the games. If there's one game that I'll always get worked up about while watching on TV, it'll be soccer every time. That means that there's going to be yelling, fist shaking, jumping up and down...the whole works. I'm sure it's just as entertaining for Ashton to watch me as it is the game.

I'm not one to be able to sit around and do nothing though for long periods of time. I get bored and then have to do something...drives Ashton nuts. So, I'll have to find different stuff to keep myself busy. For the first few weeks, at least, I'll have a lot of different projects to get done. I'll finally have time to clean up that second bedroom and empty out the rest of the boxes, or at least put them out of sight. I'll also have time to maybe catch up on my scrapbooking and some other fun picture projects.

We'll see how long I last.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on finishing school!

when you're done with the organization at your place, be a love and come do my house...will 'ya?

AL said...

lol...and mine after that!

Megan and Sean said...

Yahoo!!! Congrats!