Saturday, June 7, 2008

Husband Tag

So, Stacy and Lance (my sister and brother-in-law) tagged Ashton to do a husband post. Ashton's doing homework and I'm bored so I decided to make up all kinds of lies about him and post them...just kidding, I'll tell the truth.


What is my name?
Ashton Stokes Halladay

How long have you been together?
We have been married for one year and 6 days, but it's been one year and nine months since we've started dating.

How long did you date?
We dated for 2 months before getting "unofficially" engaged. Then we dated for 2 more months before we became officially engaged and told everyone. Then it was another 4 months before we got married. So all in all...8 months.

How old is he?
27 years old. He turns 28 next month. Yeah, he's quite a bit older than me.

Who eats more?
That's a tough call...I probably do...I was born a Stinson after all.

Who said I love you first?
He actually did. It took me a few days to reply in turn even though I knew I loved him.

Who is taller?
Ashton is...thank goodness!

Who can sing better?
Ashton has declared that I do. (He doesn't think that he can sing...I think he's wrong).

Who is smarter?
Well, given that Ashton can do all kind of black magic on computers and I can't...I'd say he is. He, of course, has chosen the more diplomatic answer of "that's a toss-up"

Who does the laundry?
When we had to drag the laundry down the hill, he did. Now that we have a washer and dryer at home, I do. He helps fold sometimes.

Who pays the bills?
Ashton does.

Who sleeps on the right side?
Well, that depends on which way you're looking at the bed. If it's while you're on it, then Ashton does (unless I take it over); if it's while you're staring at it, then it's me! Unless, of course, I've taken over his side, then he gets up and changes sides.

Who mows the lawn?
The nice maintenance crew...

Who cooks dinner?
Da wifey most of the time...occasionally it's da hubby.

Who drives?
It used to be Ashton hands down...now it's more of a toss-up. Depends on which car we want to take.

Who is more stubborn?
It depends on what it is and how badly we want to win that fight. In which case, I am.

Who kissed who first?
Ashton kissed me first...he says I was giving him "the look" (whatever that is).

Who asked who out first?
I am proud to say that I asked Ashton out first...and then on our second date.

Who proposed?
Ashton proposed to me...technically twice I guess...on January 13, 2007 at Thanksgiving Point.

Who has more friends?
According to Facebook...which is the best way to judge anything, says that I do. Although, I'm sure that Ashton does if we were to really count friends.

Who is more sensitive?
That would be the wife.

Who has more siblings?
Also, the wife...really no contest in this one.

Who wears the pants?
Well....I think we take turns. Ashton brings home "the bacon" and pays bills and all that jazz...but I definitely keep him in line (someone's got to).

I tag
Andrew...or really it'd be tagging Mandy since she's probably the one who would do it.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'll have to wait until I have some pictures and a computer :0)